SuperTechnoHitlerSuperTechnoHitler

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Up ´n Down Up ´n Down

Make your own stuff.

You pretty much just ripped off a deadmau5 loop, I hope you know that.

CRomDayLeR responds:

its one of my first song, and it is total crap

BAF - Diagnosed BAF - Diagnosed

I enjoyed I it.

I would have rated it 4, but I did 5 as I can see you are a victim of 0 bombers.

BAF responds:

I appreciate the love and the listen homes, lol yeah them fuckin' 0 bombers, eventually you get to a point where you seriously don't care about your score anymore 'cause of that.

[219] 131 [219] 131

Not so many presets next time.

Make your own sounds. I could immediately tell you were using FL Studio and Sytrus because of the distinctive sound of the preset.

It could be good. Keep the dark theme and use your own stuff. Don't be afraid to stray from the original melody too, mix things up.

2one9 responds:

sytrus? i use my own presets in a vst called vanguard and sometimes ravity. no sytrus here good sir, but thanks for ur input either way

Messaging Messaging

Work on your compressing and EQ

Very loud, and the main synth at the beginning hurt my ears. Further on it was drowned out by some of the other stuff and the compressing made it more easy to listen to.

It was really repetative too. I feel as if you should have done more than just play that same melody over and over.

It has potential. The melody is good, and should be supported by more of a variable song.

CRomDayLeR responds:

I didn´t thought it hurts in the ear...but well this is your opinion.

Rig - Moar Rig - Moar

You can't go wrong with 3xOsc

Subtractive synthesizers allways got those fat sounds. They're kinda shitty pads though. If you wanna make a full song with em you gotta have alot of melodies running at the same time (like you did with this song). Pretty tricky, and you pulled it off.

Nice song, catchy melody, was gettin' hooked quickly. Repetative, but who cares.

Rig responds:

You can make great pads with subtractive synths...it's all in the envelopes. :D
Thanks for the review!